This sweet 3 bed/2 3/4 bath south facing townhouse is perched high above a small neighborhood park for a lovely peaceful setting. Corner end unit surrounded by large windows with an open floor plan, beautiful cherry floors, warm wood trim, gas fireplace and a deck where you can sit and be surrounded by greenery. The two bedrooms upstairs both have their own full bathroom and the master has a nice deck to enjoy your morning coffee or reading your favorite book. The stunning courtyard has been thoughtfully landscaped and is so lush that you feel like you're in a jungle! The ultimate location tucked in a quiet pocket between Phinney & Ballard! Great access to local restaurants and shops and both 99 & I-5!
Single Family, Condo, Townhouse
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr
1,360 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,360 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Natural Gas Connected
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Other. Radiant.
- Additional Interior Features
- Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,Patio. Curbs,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price