Say hello to home! This 3 bed/2 bath 1687sqft well maintained house sits on the end of a low traffic neighborhood & is move-in ready. The entry opens up to the vaulted ceilings of the open living room area with laminate floors & gas fireplace for setting the mood. The dining space is adjacent to the well appointed kitchen that shows off it's sparkle with granite counters, tile backsplash, & tall stained-wood cabinets for extra storage. The master suite has attached bath w/ double vanity & good sized walk-in closet. The split floor plan has the 2 guest bedrooms located on the other side of the home. Outside you'll love the private backyard that backs up to open pasture & is fully fenced with in ground sprinklers too. Come check it out!
Single Family, 1 Story
1,687 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,687 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Central A/C,Ceramic Tile,Wall to Wall Carpet,Laminate,Bath Off Master,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,Vaulted Ceilings,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,High Speed Internet,Patio,Sprinkler System. Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price