Escape from reality to this beautiful mountain retreat complete with custom log cabin, guest home, and shop on 4.45 acres. Main house includes main floor bedroom, loft bedroom, two full baths and was constructed with hand peeled, hand scribed logs. Guest home has two bedrooms & large bathroom with laundry. Enjoy the incredible timber views from the cabin and relax under the stars in your hot tub among the elk, deer, and other wildlife. Shop (30' x 50') was just completed and allows for large RV storage (12' and 14' doors). This mountain estate is located on the snowmobile trail for prime riding among 200 miles of groomed trails- property includes snowmobile storage shop. Year round access with the HOA owned snow blower.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
4,700 sq. ft
3,500 Sq. Ft. (approx)
High Speed Internet,Propane,Septic,Electricity Available,Propane
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Concrete,Wall to Wall Carpet,Dining Room,French Doors,Hot Tub/Spa,Loft,Vaulted Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 10 Parking Spaces. 10 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Wood, Metal, Vinyl, Log
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Dog Run,Gated Entry,High Speed Internet,Hot Tub/Spa,Outbuildings,Patio,Propane,RV Parking,Shop.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price