Charming and well-maintained 4 bedroom Dutch Colonial home in designated National Historic District of Ravenna. Situated on a quiet tree-lined street with easy access to Ravenna Park. Beautiful drought-resistant landscaping. Hard to find 3 bedrooms up and oversized detached garage with alley access. Tastefully finished basement with high ceilings. Large deck off of kitchen for easy entertaining. BlueStar gas range and Sub Zero fridge. Many upgrades including newer furnace, earthquake retrofit, double-pane windows, modern electrical, updated plumbing, and more. Tons of storage and closet space. A few blocks from 3rd Place Books, great restaurants, and Community Center. Easy bus downtown and Light Rail station nearby opening Oct 21.
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
2,510 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- High Efficiency (Unspecified)
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,French Doors,Jetted Tub,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached.
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fenced-Fully,Patio. Alley,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price