Charming Whittier Heights home with one of the prettiest gardens in Seattle! Inside & out, this home has everything you are looking for. From the moment you enter, you will be impressed with the custom built-in cabinets surrounding the wood-burning fireplace, large picture windows that frame the beautiful gardens & hardwood floors throughout the main level. The dining area has french doors that open up to a large deck that overlooks a park-like backyard that has been lovingly cultivated for over 25 years. Two beds on the main & two tastefully updated baths too! Downstairs you will find a large family room, 3rd bedroom, 1/2 bath, laundry & 1-car garage with EV charger. Walk to Greenwood, Ballard, parks, schools, shops & restaurants!Sweet!
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
1,930 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,940 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Concrete,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Electric Car Charging,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Patio. Curbs,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price