The rambler you have been waiting for! Located in quiet cul-de-sac just blocks to North Hill Elementary. Beautifully remodeled home with newer kitchen featuring tile floors, recessed lighting, stainless appliances with gas stove, and slab granite counters. Home was recently painted and the hardwood floors are professionally refinished. Pride in ownership shows at every turn! You will love the parklike setting and spacious and private back patio with covered picnic / BBQ area. Amazing and unique outdoor living spaces. 3 beds, 2 baths, bonus room, and 1-car detached garage with shop space and extra storage. This home lives very light and bright with huge pictures windows in the living room and dining area. Free home protection plan included!
Single Family, 1 Story
1,420 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,420 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,Septic,Natural Gas Connected
Mount Rainier High
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,See Remarks,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Laminate,Bath Off Master,Triple Pane Windows,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Partially,Patio,RV Parking. Cul-De-Sac,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price