An amazing find in a desirable area. A well maintained and updated cute home on a large lot with beautiful flower and vegetable gardens. Updates are to many to list: newer siding, roof, windows, kitchen cabinets, granite tile counters, new paint bathroom etc. Oversized garage (396 sq ft) is heated, plenty of room for a workshop. Parking galore: in the garage, in the back on the yard, in a carpot and in front of the property. It will fit an RV. There are raspberries and squash and fruit trees in the back yard. It needs an owner asap to keep it all up!! Did I mention two sheds, and a covered patio ? The property is located in the heart of Lakewood, with plenty of Shopping and Restaurants. Nearby Belmar, easy access to light rail, 6th avenue to downtown and west to the mountains. Property is vacant and easy to show.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
1,659 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 915 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 558 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Other. Forced Air.
- 1. 1.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden,PrivateYard. SprinklersInRear,Landscaped,Level.
Cash, Conventional, Item1031Exchange
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price