Better than new Southside condo at Cypress Place. This 2 bed/2 bath home has been completely renovated with stylish new paint, carpet, fixtures, SS kitchen appliances, window blinds and more. On-suite master, good storage, and own laundry room. Secure building, elevator and tidy, well managed complex with gym and bike parking. Wonderful location close to Joe's Garden, Sehome Haggen, REI, trails, I5, and WWU. Dogs/Cats allowed with some restrictions. Owner-occupied buyers only as rental cap is met with a waiting list.
Single Family, Condo, 3+ Story, Condo
Cement plank,Metal,Vinyl siding,Stone
850 sq. ft
Electricity Available,Common Area Maintenance,Garbage,Road Maintenance,Snow Removal,Water/Sewer
Happy Vly Elem
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Dryer Hookup,Washer Hookup
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. .
- Insulated Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Wall to Wall Carpet,Balcony/Deck/Patio,Cooking-Electric,Dryer-Electric,Washer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Carport,Uncovered.
- Metal, Stone, Vinyl, Cement Plank
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Adjacent to Public Land,Cul-De-Sac,Curbs,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price