On a quiet stretch of Denny Way in the heart of Capitol Hill, here is the cutest and swankiest Pied-Ã -terre. Thoughtfully renovated; you'll love the efficient design, modern touches, storage galore and peek-a-boo views. Entertain and find shade in the community courtyard, or take a short walk in any direction to wine-and-dine at your favorite Cap Hill restaurant patio or rooftop. Lounge in your hammock on the covered balcony and take in Westerly Views of the Space Needle, Downtown and Olympic Mountains. Just steps from the Light Rail station and all amenities that the heart of Seattle has to offer. Secure parking and easy commuter access (UW, Pike Place, I-5) complete this perfect studio setup.
Single Family, Condo, 3+ Story, Condo
367 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Electricity Available,Common Area Maintenance,Garbage,Water/Sewer
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Dryer Hookup,Washer Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Insulated Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Balcony/Deck/Patio,Cooking-Electric,Dryer-Electric
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Common.
- Stucco, Brick
- Flat, Asphalt
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner Lot,Curbs,Open Space,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price