Lake Washington living awaits you on this private waterfront estate with breathtaking views of Mount Rainier! Set upon 120 feet of sandy beachfront, this 1.3 acre property is truly a rare treasure. Considerable deep water moorage and 1/3 share in a second dock, the home accommodates a yacht and guests arriving by lake. The substantial residence offers 5,320 square feet with open gathering spaces, view terraces, luxury finishes, 6 view bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 3 car garage, elevator. Great Room concept amidst walls of windows, French doors to main level view deck address the lake and Mt. Rainier. Tennis court is primed for the fitness enthusiast or develop the buildable lot. Seward Park location with easy pivot to technology core and Sea Tac.
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
5,320 sq. ft
5,320 Sq. Ft. (approx)
High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Trash Compactor,Washer
- Central Air
- Other. Radiant, Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Ramps. Accessible Approach with Ramp,Accessible Central Living Area,Accessible Elevator Installed.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Heat Pump,Hot Water Recirc Pump,Hardwood,2nd Kitchen,Bath Off Master,Built-In Vacuum,Ceiling Fan(s),Dining Room,Fireplace in Mstr BR,French Doors,High Tech Cabling,Hot Tub/Spa,Security System,Vaulted Ceilings,Walk-in Closet,Walk In Pantry,Wired for Generator
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 4 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Athletic Court,Cabana/Gazebo,Deck,Dock,Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,Gated Entry,High Speed Internet,Hot Tub/Spa,Moorage,Outbuildings,Patio,RV Parking,Sprinkler System. Paved,Secluded.
Cash Out, Conventional, Owner Financing, See Remarks
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price