Here is the perfect rambler located in a beautiful setting. Enjoy one level living in this 3 bedroom, 2 bath; you'll feel right at home. The living area has coffered ceilings, recessed lighting and built in entertainment center. This kitchen is a chefs dream with stainless steel appliances and lots of counter space. French doors take you to the park-like backyard where you will find your gazebo; great for guests. Fully fenced yard, meticulous landscaping and room for RV parking. Additional features include; skylights, A/C, vaulted ceilings and newer flooring. Conveniently located. Just minutes to freeways, JBLM, Meridian and Canyon Road. Call for your private showing.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,401 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,401 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,Septic,Electricity Available
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,French Doors,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cabana/Gazebo,Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,Outbuildings,Patio,RV Parking. Cul-De-Sac,Dead End Street,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price