Charming Blaine 3 bed, 2.5 bath home - located just minutes away from downtown & CA border! Amazing lighting throughout home w/ windows at top of vaulted ceiling in living room which features beautiful shelving & lovely fireplace. Separate family room gives great extra space & access to deck. Incredible resin counter tops in kitchen w/tons of cabinets & newer appliances. Spacious master bed upstairs w/ walk-in closet & bath. Easy I-5 access w/ park just down the street. Rare lot size w/ the luxury of a no HOA neighborhood! 2 car garage & plenty of extra work space. Yard great size w/long deck & is partially fenced featuring blueberry & blackberry bushes ready for the picking! Walkable to waterfront, schools, park & downtown! Don't miss out!
Single Family, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,825 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,825 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,See Remarks,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,High Tech Cabling,Security System,Vaulted Ceilings,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,High Speed Internet. Curbs,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, State Bond, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price