Here's your opportunity to own a beautiful custom home in Boston Harbor with stunning westerly views of Budd Inlet, the Marina, the Olympic Mountains and gorgeous sunsets. This stately 3500 sq ft home is designed for entertaining with extensive decking, a great room concept with a gourmet style kitchen, granite throughout and two dishwashers, a welcoming living room with vaulted ceilings and a wall of windows to enjoy the expansive water views, a huge master suite with a balcony overlooking the sound, a new furnace and a new ductless heating system and wired for a generator. The MIL unit has ample space for separate living w/ a full kitchen, bath and it's own entrance. Outdoor living spaces abound. This is an amazing place to call home!
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Three-Qtr
3,520 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,520 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Propane,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Propane
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Ductless HP-Mini Split,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,2nd Kitchen,Wired for Generator,Bath Off Master,Built-In Vacuum,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,French Doors,Jetted Tub,Vaulted Ceilings,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Wood, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cabana/Gazebo,Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio,Propane,RV Parking,Sprinkler System. Dead End Street,Paved,Secluded.
Cash Out, Conventional, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price