A place to call home, smaller building with great neighbors only 5 units in the community. Great location convenient to all that Ballard and the sound has to offer. Bright sunny unit with views of the Olympics, the Sound, Mt. Rainer, cruise ships with private gated off street parking, community atrium and decks for all to use. This spacious unit has recently renovated kitchen with stainless appliances, induction electric stove, large island with quartz counters, touch faucet, wine cooler and under counter sink. Living room area has two windows south and west facing for great light and views. Master has large walk-in closet and balcony facing the Olympic Mountains. Tile and shower area were upgraded to full bath. All appliances stay.
Single Family, Condo, Townhouse
1,195 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,195 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Cable Connected,Common Area Maintenance
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Other. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Laminate,Bath Off Master,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Skylight(s),Solarium/Atrium,Vaulted Ceilings,Walk-in Closet,Walk In Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,High Speed Internet,Patio,Rooftop Deck. Curbs,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price