A lovely Traditional Ballard Style & completely remodeled home in the Loyal Heights Neighborhood. Minutes from what Ballard has to offer, dinning, shopping, entertainment, parks. Easy commute to downtown Seattle. Beautiful entry staircase and vaulted ceiling at entrance. New kitchen, new bathrooms, new flooring and new carpet. 3 spacious bedrooms upper level. Den/4th Bedroom off kitchen. 650 sq ft basement with work area ready to be finished to your style. Attic space has been finished and lit for more clean storage than you will need! 330 sqft deck area offers fun entertainment and BBQ. Shared garage with additional parking spaces in the back of home. Welcome home!
Single Family, 2 Story
2,300 sq. ft
1,900 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,Electricity Available
Buyer To Verify
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Electric Heating. Radiant, Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wall to Wall Carpet,Laminate Hardwood,Bath Off Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Metal, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,RV Parking,Shop. Curbs,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price