Your 6 bedroom home is still AVAILABLE! This property is serenely situated on 2.5 acres of land in Monroe. The large kitchen features a vaulted ceiling, stainless steel appliances, an oversized granite island & countertops, ample cabinetry & engineered hardwood flooring. Lots of natural light brightens the entire living space through many oversized windows & skylights. The home has 4,376 finished sq. ft. of living space, which includes a main with: 3 beds, 2 baths, a den, a kitchen & a dining room, and a daylight basement w/ 3 beds, 1.75 baths, & 2 large rec rooms. The home is wired for a hot tub. Walk down & picnic by your own creek shore & enjoy roasting marshmallows by your large fire pit. This custom home is just waiting for you!
Single Family, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Three-Qtr
4,376 sq. ft
4,376 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Propane,Septic,Electricity Available,Propane
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Refrigerator,See Remarks,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Concrete,Hardwood,Laminate Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,2nd Master BR,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,French Doors,High Tech Cabling,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceilings,Walk-in Closet,Walk In Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Gated Entry,High Speed Internet,Patio,Propane,RV Parking. Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price