You'll feel at home the moment you enter this beautifully updated 2072 sqft 3 bdrm home. Kitchen has gas cooktop, double ovens, custom cabinets. Beautiful doors, trim and floors throughout. Sure to stay comfortable winter and summer with a gas fireplace and brand new heatpump and furnace. This property is set up for horses or livestock, situated on level 2+ fenced and cross fenced acres with a shop AND a 5 stall barn. There are two outdoor riding arenas locations. The shop has lots of potential to be converted to garage or additional living space. Located minutes from I-5 for easy commuting North or South.
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
2,072 sq. ft
2,072 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Propane,Septic,Electricity Available,Propane,Individual Well
Grand Mound Elem
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Laminate,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,French Doors,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Wood, Stone
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Arena-Outdoor,Barn,Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio,Propane,RV Parking,Shop,Stable. Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price