Massive price reduction! This spacious home, full of character & charm, wonderfully situated just a few blocks from all that Greenlake has to offer. The traditional craftsman charm on the main floor offers leaded glass windows, arches, coved ceilings, built in bookshelves & oak flooring. Just up the stairs you can enjoy the more modern open areas in the sundrenched family room with a free standing wood stove & primary suite with newly renovated bathroom. As an added bonus, take in the wonderful views from the rooftop deck of the Cascade Mtns, Mt. Rainier & Greenlake. The partially finished basement could be converted into an ADU, AirBnB or transformed into a personalized retreat. The expansive 2 car attached garage makes parking a breeze!
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
2,650 sq. ft
2,650 Sq. Ft. (approx)
High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected,Wood
Robert Eagle Staff Middle School
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished
- High Efficiency (Unspecified)
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Concrete,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Dining Room,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceilings,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Lot View
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Rooftop Deck. Alley,Curbs,Drought Res Landscape,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, State Bond, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price