Enjoy island living in this fully renovated and tranquil waterfront property on more than 1.5 acres. 93' of beautiful low-bank beach. This home has a wrap around porch, 4 bedrooms upstairs and a fully finished daylight basement. Renovations include new floors, windows, kitchen, bathroom and stairs and expanded living space. A hard-to-find 864 SF detached garage/shop offers unlimited possibilities. Soak in your private beach, and enjoy gorgeous sunsets, fresh water & a beach side 165 SF storage structure w/ a loft. Designated & private mooring buoy offshore.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
3,513 sq. ft
Yes -5 spaces
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Propane,Septic System,Electricity Available,Propane
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- High Efficiency (Unspecified)
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Bath Off Master,Built-In Vacuum,Ceiling Fan(s),Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,French Doors,Jetted Tub,Security System,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wired for Generator
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Carport Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. 5 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,Attached,Detached Carport.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Green House,High Speed Internet,Hot Tub/Spa,Moorage,Outbuildings,Patio,Propane,RV Parking,Shop,Sprinkler System. Dead End Street.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price