Enter this charming Seward Park rambler with basement and be transported back to the 1920's! Gorgeous architecture features wood-wrapped entry foyer, classic picture tile fireplace, original stained-glass built-ins, glass pocket doors, and modernized period lighting throughout. Periodic updating was thoughtfully designed to preserve the character and quality of this rare gem. You'll love the double entry wood doors and resurfaced cast iron claw-foot bathtub. Kitchen is updated w/ quality finishes & ample cabinetry. Plenty of space in the basement w/ roughed in bath & high ceilings. Fenced yard w/ patio is a tucked-away oasis. This home is blocks from Pritchard Beach, coffee, restaurants, & shopping. Pre-inspected, report available.
Single Family, 1 Story
2,520 sq. ft
1,260 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Disposal,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Other. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Tankless Water Heater,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Laminate,Ceiling Fan(s),Double Pane/Storm Window,French Doors,Security System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Detached Garage.
- Cement Plank
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Patio. Curbs,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price