Lots of character in this cute cottage conveniently located just a few blocks from downtown. With 4 bedrooms and 2 baths, this home provides lots of options to fit your needs. Hardwood floors throughout the main floor. Charming wood-burning fireplace in the living room with formal dining adjacent to the spacious kitchen. Newly remodeled bathrooms with details in keeping with the era of the home. The fully finished basement features two bedrooms, lots of storage, plus a bonus room that could be a guest bedroom with ensuite, family room, hobby, or office area. Roomy laundry room with utility sink, cabinets, and counter space. Vinyl windows throughout basement. Enjoy outdoor dining on the creek-side patio.
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
1,872 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,872 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Ceiling Fan(s),Dining Room,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,Patio. Curbs,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price