Beautiful custom built sturdy Tudor available for the first time in over 30 years! Exquisite brick work located inside and outside of the house with the use of artisan arches throughout. Spacious kitchen, overlooks fully fenced well manicured yard perfect for entertaining. Kitchen is a chefs dream, offers tons of of counter space and opens up to cozy family room with beamed ceilings and a brick fireplace that will heat the entire house! Another stunning brick fireplace can be enjoyed from the great room and/or kitchen dining space. Upstairs find an enormous owner's suite with a large spa like 3/4 bath and walk in closet. Plus 3 more generous sized rooms with walk in closets. Close to Chamber's Bay Golf Course, trails, shops and much more!
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
2,646 sq. ft
2,646 Sq. Ft. (approx)
High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Septic System,Electricity Available,Wood
Buyer To Verify
Curtis Snr High
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Disposal,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,See Remarks,Trash Compactor,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Built-In Vacuum,Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,Security System,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Attached Garage,Off Street.
- Wood, Brick
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Patio,Sprinkler System. Curbs,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price