The charm of this Loyal Heights home goes beyond the street appeal and beautifully landscaped yard to a main floor that boasts both a living and family room with custom built-in cabinetry, a wood burning fireplace and recently remodeled kitchen. The primary bedroom opens up to a rear deck surrounded by a garden oasis. This turn-key home includes refinished solid hardwood floors, A/C and a fully remodeled bathroom plus a spacious lower floor with a ¾ bathroom. Complete with a rare 2-car garage! Very short walk to neighborhood parks including Sunset Hill Park, Golden Gardens or walk to Caffe Fiore or the charming Sunset Hill restaurants.
Single Family, 1 Story
2,010 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,430 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. .
- Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Laminate,Wall to Wall Carpet,French Doors,Skylight(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Partially,Patio. Alley,Curbs,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price