It's a vintage gem!! Located on highly desirable Front St, this 1897 American Foursquare style beauty is abundant with CHARM! Spacious rooms throughout, formal dining rm facing Front St, great rm that is cozy yet bathed in natural light. Roomy, cheerful kitchen w/ pantry & ample storage, gas range, breakfast nook. Large bath off master, gorgeous mountain views from huge upper bedrms & balcony. Hardwood flooring and many structural & aesthetic upgrades & improvements in recent years.
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
0.13 sq. ft
2,041 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,041 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Trash Compactor
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Laminate,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,Walk In Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,High Speed Internet. Alley,Curbs,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, USDA Loan
Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Trash Compactor
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: NWMLS - Northwest MLS - Seattle