Sophisticated mountain lodge. Highest quality construction and finishes. Perfect for year-round living or as a getaway retreat. Tongue and groove wood ceilings. Massive log beams. A wall of windows frames the forested view. Open kitchen with stainless appliances and new cabinetry. Vaulted ceilings, slate & hardwood floors. Covered & uncovered wrap around porch takes in the view of forest and meadows on this 20 acre estate. Road is plowed in the winter for easy year-round access.
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/2 Three-Qtr
Community,Individual Well,Shared Well
4,416 sq. ft
High Speed Internet,Propane,Septic,Electricity Available,Propane,Wood,Individual Well,Road Maintenance
- Hardwood, Slate, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Daylight,Partially Finished
- High Efficiency (Unspecified)
- Additional Interior Features
- Hot Water Recirc Pump,Tankless Water Heater,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,French Doors,Security System,Vaulted Ceilings,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 7 Parking Spaces. 7 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Gated Entry,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio,Propane,RV Parking,Shop,Sprinkler System. Dead End Street,Open Space,Secluded.
Cash Out, Conventional, Farm Home Loan, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price