This very charming bright Ballard home is ready for a new owner after 24 years.Refreshed with new roof, chimney, paint, carpet, & updated kitchen. Up 8 steps to foyer, living/dining w cozy wood burning fireplace in winter.The easy flow floor plan has two bedrooms on main level with bath & two bedrooms upstairs. Spacious kitchen has an additional eating area with attached large deck & stairs to south facing fenced private backyard. Enjoy a casual morning on the very sunny deck or a BBQ party.The full height basement is ready to be updated with your personal vision. Located only 3 blocks from the heart of Ballard. On a quiet street with very convenient city access. Plenty of street parking too. Or you can use the attached garage & driveway.
Single Family, 2 Story
1,330 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,330 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,Sewer Connected,Oil
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Security System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,Shop. Curbs,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price