Charming brick ranch-style home in the Virginia Vale neighborhood, situated on a lush, treelined corner lot, with a 2 car attached garage. Surrounded by mature trees, this five bedroom, three bathroom freshly painted rambler beckons you from the front door through an open living room, to an updated kitchen featuring granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and views of the backyard. Central AC throughout, hardwood floors, a finished basement with new carpet allowing for a nice second living space and plenty of storage. Enjoy the outdoors on your peaceful deck in the beautifully landscaped backyard with raised garden beds. Conveniently located in Southeast Denver and extremely close to trails, parks, Cherry Creek, and Glendale!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1 Full/2 Three-Qtr
2,510 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,255 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,129 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Concrete.
- Brick, Frame
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden,PrivateYard,RainGutters. CornerLot,Landscaped,Level.
Cash, Conventional, Item1031Exchange
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price