This extensively updated Westwood bungalow lives large with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, a living room with vaulted ceilings, a wood burning stove and a sunny eat-in kitchen. Super energy efficient with whole house radiant floor heat and PV solar power that practically pays for itself. A rainwise above-ground cistern system saves on water, which you'll appreciate with this over-sized, fully fenced sunny corner lot with apple trees, garden beds, grape vines and room to spread. Don't miss the finished studio (currently being used as an office) right off the backyard patio. Plenty of parking and storage with an attached garage, plus room for 2 cars in the driveway. Steps to Westwood Village, Lincoln Park, coffee, restaurants and more.
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Cement plank,Metal,Vinyl siding,Wood
1,250 sq. ft
1,250 Sq. Ft. (approx)
High Speed Internet,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Solar
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Other. Radiant.
- Additional Interior Features
- Hardwood,Laminate,Ceiling Fan(s),Double Pane/Storm Window,French Doors,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Attached Garage.
- Wood, Metal, Vinyl, Cement Plank
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced-Fully,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio. Corner Lot,Curbs,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price