Love your view of the trees from this immaculate home in Horseshoe Lake Estates. Minutes to Horseshoe Lake & Horseshoe Lake Golf Course this home has a great flow upstairs with a spacious living area open to the kitchen, dining space and a nice deck off the back great for grilling. Hardwood floors in the kitchen and on the stairs. Two bedrooms upstairs with a full bath. Relax in the downstairs family room with an adjoining bedroom, full bath, extra storage and access to a great backyard. The backyard is awesome with a concrete patio, grass and plenty of room to run, play & garden. This house is located on a quiet cul-de-sac on a large, fully fenced lot. Finished garage & RV Parking. The long driveway for additional parking.
Single Family, Other
1,368 sq. ft
1,368 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Septic,Electricity Available
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,See Remarks
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Vaulted Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Lot Dimensions
- .159 ac/6,922 sf
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio,RV Parking. Cul-De-Sac,Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price