Exquisite townhome nestled in a private cul-de-sac. Impressed the moment you enter this quality constructed sun lit corner unit. Spacious kitchen has granite slab, S/S appliances, Hunter Douglas wood blinds & extensive mill-work throughout. Best of all, the bright open floor plan lives like a Single family home & every room designed for spacious living. Enjoy the fully fenced outdoor space w/ patio - perfect for hosting summer BBQs, attached garage, efficient radiant heat plus cozy gas fireplace. Main floor bedroom can fit a King size bed and has a full bath. Great location close to Licton Springs Park, restaurants, shopping and all that the Green Lake neighborhood has to offer. Easy access to hwy 99, express bus, and I-5. No HOA dues.
Single Family, Condo, Townhouse
2 Full/1 Half
1,610 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,610 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Other. Radiant.
- High Efficiency (Unspecified)
- Additional Interior Features
- Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,High Tech Cabling,Security System,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,High Speed Internet,Patio. Cul-De-Sac,Curbs,Dead End Street,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price