You won't find another oasis like this one; it is truly one of a kind. Set up on a rise, this amazing property has 180 degree views of the Blues & surrounding valley. RV space for house expansion and an ADU. Home, event venue and entertaining. The grounds and gardens are the things of dreams. Stroll by the pond with water lilies and feed the goldfish, meander down the walk way through an arch of flowers to your in-ground fire pit, sit back with your meal or drink beneath the wisteria that cascades over the gazebo. Cook dinner in the fully updated open concept kitchen or relax by the fireplace with a book. Bountiful mature fruit trees and bushes. Custom remodeled home, high speed internet in every room and continuous instant hot water!
Single Family, 1 Story
1,457 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,456 Sq. Ft. (approx)
High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Septic,Natural Gas Connected,Individual Well
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Heat Pump,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),French Doors,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cabana/Gazebo,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Patio,RV Parking,Sprinkler System. Corner Lot,Paved,Secluded.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price