This adorable home could be yours! Sitting on 1/3 of an acre in a quiet Lakewood neighborhood, this 3 bedroom/2 bath house exudes vintage charm which is enhanced by the copious natural light! A suburban oasis perfect for families, working from home, and entertaining. The Great Room features a vaulted ceiling and French doors that open to the deck with a beautiful pergola; a perfect spot for your morning coffee! There is ample outdoor space to satisfy your inner landscaper or gardener. The W Light Rail line is easily accessible, as is the shopping and restaurants of Belmar, and the Federal Center and St. Anthony's. Properties like this with a roomy lot don't hit the market often and it won't last long!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
1,746 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,176 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 485 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Electric Heating, Wood. Baseboard, Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. CircularDriveway.
- Stucco, Stone, Frame
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- PrivateYard. CornerLot,Level,NearPublicTransit.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price