Perfectly Private! Enjoy privacy & seasonal lake views in this fully remodeled Mercerwood Day-Light Rambler! This entertainers dream home on nearly 13,000sf backs to a lush, bird song greenery that beckons morning coffee on the deck. True open concept, chefs kitchen w/every possible high-end SS appliance for large & small gatherings. Spacious main fl owners suite w/custom oversized steam shower, 2-way fireplace & dreamy soaking tub to melt the stress away! Beautiful espresso h/w floors, private office, lower level bonus room for movie nights & walk-out French doors & covered patio to perhaps enjoy Smores at a yr-round firepit. The best indoor/outdoor living & quick North End commute~ there is absolutely nothing left to do but move right in!
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
2,880 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,880 Sq. Ft. (approx)
High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected
Mercer Isl High
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Trash Compactor,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,Fireplace in Mstr BR,French Doors,Security System,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceilings,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio,RV Parking,Sprinkler System. Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price