Come see this extremely rare multi-generational home in southwest Loveland . What really sets this unique home apart from the others is the attached apartment that has been rented for the past 3 years with 0% vacancy. Supplement your mortgage with the extra $1,350 that the apartment brings in every month or live in the apartment and rent the home out for $2,300 a month. Walk or bike to downtown Loveland. Enjoy lakes and parks nearby. Low maintenance yard with incredible views of open space off the back decks.
Other, 3+ Story
Brick,Brick Veneer,Wood,Wood Frame
5,530 sq. ft
Thompson Valley Estates
Natural Gas,Electric,Cable TV Available,Satellite Avail,High Speed Avail
- Window Coverings,Gas Range/Oven,Double Oven,Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Microwave,Jetted Bath Tub,Disposal,Smoke Alarm(s)
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full Basement,90%+ Finished Basement,Crawl Space,Daylight Basement
- Level Lot.
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Cathedral/Vaulted Ceilings,Open Floor Plan,Workshop,French Doors,9ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Brick, Frame, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Enclosed Fenced Area,Wood Fence,Other Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lawn Sprinkler System,Deck. Abuts Stream/Creek/River,Within City Limits.
Licensed Owner,Private Owner
Window Coverings,Gas Range/Oven,Double Oven,Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Microwave,Jetted Bath Tub,Disposal,Smoke Alarm(s)
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price