Rarely found amazing income opportunity for a Triplex on a half acre in the county. Flexibility to be a large family home with main floor Mother-in-law apartment with kitchen, living room, fireplace, master suite, office, 2 baths, and laundry. In the basement apartment is a living room, kitchen, bedroom, office and bath. Main house has 4 bedrooms and 6 baths with balconies off each upper floor bedroom including lofts, master suite has his and her baths, office on main floor or another bedroom .A kitchen that would make any chef proud. Enjoy summer evenings with south facing screened in porch and patio. There are laundry facilities on both upper and lower floors. Subject property has no H.O.A. and allows horses and chickens. Lots of out buildings and even a chicken coop. Mature landscaping and trees for shaded summer Bar-B-Ques. Grounds could store boats, campers, trailers and all your toys. Need 24 hr notice for renters. Price reflects deductions for some cosmetic costs.
Other, 2 Story, 1 Story
Brick,Brick Veneer,Wood Frame
5,433 sq. ft
Natural Gas,Electric,Cable TV Available
- Gas Range/Oven,Double Oven
- Central Air, Window/Wall Unit
- Other. Forced Air.
- 90%+ Finished Basement
- 2. 2+ Fireplaces,Gas Fireplace.
- Baths. Level Lot,Level Drive,Main Floor Bath,Main Level Bedroom,Stall Shower.
- Double Pane Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Separate Dining Room,Cathedral/Vaulted Ceilings,Open Floor Plan,Workshop,Pantry,Wood Windows,Walk-in Closet,Loft,Wet Bar,Fire Alarm,Washer/Dryer Hookups,Wood Floors,Outside Entry,Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Spaces/Unit.
- Wood, Brick, Frame, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Partially Fenced
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Storage Buildings,Balcony,Patio,Deck,Enclosed Porch. Evergreen Trees,Deciduous Trees,Level Lot.
Gas Range/Oven,Double Oven
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: IRES- Ft Collins, CO MLS